Friday, April 15, 2011

YOU'RE Choosing The Next Colour(s) and What's Next


I posted about this (these) necklace(s) a few days ago, which you can read about here.

I've crocheted them and I'd like for YOU to choose which colour my next one should be :D

It's crocheted using Egyptian Cotton, so it's silky smooth to wear - and super light too! ;)


I've had a poll going on in the sidebar, and according to that, the most popular colour for the next piece of jewelry to be is pink. I've already made a pink necklace, and some pink brooches, which you can buy from my shop here. So I have granted your wishes :)

The second most popular colour was yellow, and I've made some yellow brooches which you can read more about here, and that you can buy from my shop here.


However, I'd like YOU to choose which colour THIS necklace should be. I want to make lots of them, so please let me know which colours you loooove :D


Click on the comment button, type in which colours warm your heart and send them in :D 
Also, if you'd like to see more of something in the shop or on the blog - let me know!! 
I REALLY appreciate your feedback - so grab the chance, as I will be granting your wishes :D



And remember: you can win this very necklace, which is black, in the current giveaway - so go and enter!!!


----


I'm linking this post up here:


Making



Thirty Hand Made Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...