Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pink Garden Pink Brooches


I've made these beautiful Pink Garden Pink brooches. 
I HAD to make some in pink because:

1. You guys voted pink as the next colour you'd like to see me make something in. Your wish is my command ;)

2. I LOVE pink! :D

3. It's called a Garden Pink brooch, so I of course needed to make a pink one as well ;)


They are a bright pink and are SO pretty! [They're the same colour as the necklace I made, which you can read about here.] :D Unfortunately, the camera can't catch their true colour and beauty. They're really gorgeous in reality ;D

If you'd like one, order it from my Epla shop here, order one by e-mailing me or by commenting below.

They cost 120 NOK each.

If you'd like one in yellow or blue, click on each colour to go to each shop listing.



Do you like it? Let me know in the comments :)

---
And I'm linking this post up here:


Making




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...