If you'd like a little inspiration, some tips and tricks that are vital for life and your business and the chance to win some fabulous prizes, follow these steps (or save them for a rainy day) :) --->
1. Let the picture of the orchid above be of inspiration. Write down what you associate with it. Write down everything and anything. Write down what comes to mind, your thoughts, what it inspires you to do, what you like and what you don't like. Do this with other pictures if you wish as well. Does it spark any emotions? Then look at what you've written, and see what you think of then. Go through this same list with the picture(s) and notes over and over. Just write it all down!
[Sorry, I don't know what kind of orchid it is, but if you do, let me know!]
2. Next, I want you to go an read an article on the power of saying "I don't know" instead of nodding your way through a business meeting. I agree with the author of this article. It's very important to be honest with people - especially clients.
I'm linking up to this article today because as a creative entrepreneur I see this as vital information for my business. These tips and tricks are very important to keep in mind. The advice can also apply to social situations. You'll look like more of an idiot if you say you know what someone is talking about than politely stating that you don't know what they're talking about, or that you can't provide a certain service.
The article is vital for your business, so go go go and read it here now!!
3. Let me know what you think about the article in the comments.
4. And add yourself as a follower if you found this interesting ;)
5. Go and enter the giveaway!! And spread the word about it please!
6. Share your thoughts about the picture in the comments below :)
7. HAVE A GREAT DAY!! :D
I'm linking this post here: