Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yellow Garden Pinks [in the making]





I've made another Garden Pink - in yellow! :D

I'm loving the colour yellow at the moment.. and these Garden Pinks are just beautiful in this sunshine-colour!

It gives a pop of colour to any outfit and will brighten a cloudy day ;)




I'm going to make 4 more so that I can make a necklace.. and there will be lots of brooches up in the shop soon :)

If you'd like to pre-order a necklace or brooch, send me an e-mail or comment below. OR to order a brooch or necklace in blue, click on each word for the one you'd like.

This is the back of the flower,
pre-glueing
And psst.. I've also made Pink Garden Pink brooches.. I'll be posting them soon, so be sure to check back ;)

Be sure to add yourself as a follower so you don't miss out on anything ---->


And be sure to enter my current giveaway here.


I'm linking this post up here:

Making


8 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

So your comment just made my day. Thank you for your kind words.I too am your newest follower. I love all the jewelry you make. It is so pretty. Inspires me to want to make some:>

I love these types of flowers. I just made one out of lining material from an old skirt. I swear no matter what type of fabric you use it looks fabulous :>

Thanks again for visiting my blog and check out the tutorial link. I have a bunch of stuff in there you might be interested in :>

kate said...

This is so cute! Thank you for your sweet comment! I love looking at sewing supplies, too, especially old ones! You are awesome!

Katrine said...

Hey Danielle!
That makes me really happy :D YAY, thank you! :)
Thank you so much, it means the world to me! :D

Yea, they're so easy and fun to make! I just love them because you can make them in so many different ways and they look really good ;)

Thank you too! I'll do that, thanks :)
Katrine

Katrine said...

Hey Kate!
Thank you so much and thanks for stopping by! :D
Katrine

Lidyll said...

Hei du! La først nå merke til at du hadde kommentert på silkeblomstene hos meg...Måtte bare titte innom for å svare deg jeg*smile*

...jeg bruker blomstene mine til det meste!*smile* Jeg bruker dem på kort, gaveinnpakking, har laget belter, hårhånd, hårbøyler, brosjer, halskjeder, øredobber, ring, brukt dem på brudebukett til en venninne, osv osv....kommer sikkert til å legge ut litt bilder av de forskjellige prosjektene etter hvert...*smile* Jeg lager dem i ulike størrelser, av ulike materialer, i ulike farger, med ulik pynt i midlten osv osv..Glad i å variere og prøve ut nytt her i heimen skjønner du*blunkesmil*

...utrolig hyggelig at du synes de var fine*smile* Det verdsettes stort!

Ønsker deg en flott start på den nye uken i morgen!Sov godt!*smile*
klem fra meg

Katrine said...

Hei!
Tusen takk for kommentaren!
Alt sammen høres kjempefint ut - du har så mange gode ideer! :D
Jeg gleder meg til å se mer ;D

Tusen takk!
Klem fra Katrine ^-^

Elisabeth said...

Hei og takk for hyggelig kommentar på bloggen min! :)

Fine brosjer du lager!
Ønsker deg en riktig god påske forresten :)

Hilsen Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...