- I turned 20 (on April 23rd) :D It feels weird. When I was younger I felt that 20 was so old.. but I don’t feel old at all! Have you turned 20? What was that like for you?
- I completed my first year of uni! J This is SO exciting. I’ve really enjoyed the past year; the friends I’ve made, everything I’ve learned, etc. I’m really happy with this career path, and I can’t wait for next year!
- I’ve been driving a lot since I got my driver’s license. I love the freedom.
|Delicious Pasta Pie|
- I’ve made lots of food and tried lots of recipes. I’ve always loved making things, but I never thought I’d be this fond of making food. It’s so much fun!
- I’ve watched a loooot of The Only Way is Essex. Man, I love that show. Do any of you watch it?
- I went to our school ball (Oscars Ball). It was lovely. I got to wear a long dress and felt like a princess J I will be wearing this dress at my cousin’s wedding tomorrow!! (I will post more pictures from the ball later)
- I’ve made lots of new friends J
- I have fallen in love with Tyler Knott Gregson’s poetry. Man, is he talented! You definitely need to check him out!!
- I have been enjoying summer.
- I entered a poetry competition. Writing poetry is one of my favourite things to do, and has been an important part of my life from a young age. Putting pen to paper, and baring my soul helps me get through anything. This is when I’m most vulnerable and honest, and strengthens me to be able to face anything. Crocheting, making jewelry and writing make my head go silent. I find peace through being creative and using my imagination.
What have you been up to? :)