Why was I this happy, you ask?
Aimee from Girl Talk commented this on my post yesterday:
Hi I gave you an award because you so deserved it. Please come to my blog to claim it. Thank you! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com
I GOT MY FIRST AWARD!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
And thank you to my family: you are the biggest support in the WORLD and I couldn't do this or survive without you!!! Thank you for encouraging me to do this and for supporting me 200%!
The Versatile Blogger Award came with some rules and are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
7 Things About Me
2. I've broken both arms 3 times. And my tail bone 3 times. And my nose once. My big toe once. And my foot is currently healing after breaking my foot after getting stepped on by a girl in stilettos at the school's New Years Ball. OUCH. [I am very fragile, as you probably understand, and my foot is still healing. I didn't actually know my foot was broken until 6 weeks had passed, I was limping for ages and should've used crutches, but I didn't know - I didn't think I was THAT unlucky!]
3. I write lots of poems and songs. I write my best ones in under 10 minutes (AKA "Katrine's Ten Minute Wonders" as my friends and I call them). I've also been published in two poetry anthologies.
4. My favourite food is my MUM's spaghetti bolognese. It's been my favourite my whole life. She makes it for me when I'm sick and on my birthday and other times too ;) And I'm just as satisfied each time.
5. I am 100% Norwegian, but I've lived 10 years abroad; 6 in Dubai and 4 in Singapore.
6. I was born with the straightest hair possible. When I was 14 I cut it to my shoulders.. I've gradually gotten more and more curly hair - naturally. Now my hair is curlier than ever - and I love it! :D
7. I carry a pink stone in my pocket everywhere - I have since I was around 7 years old. I used to bring it with me and rub it for good luck. It always worked. But now I have it in my pocket everyday. As you probably understand from #2 - I'm pretty unlucky!
8. I'm scared of most animals. I'm really scared of dogs, but I want one as a pet. When I was recovering from breaking my tail bone once, I went skiing, and one dog jumped on me, then another one 5 minutes later!!!! I was so scared and I fell over! (That's not the reason I'm scared by the way, I've always been afraid.)
Sorry that was 8 things about me, but I get mouth diarrhoea too often and I'm blabbering now as I'm so happy!! ;D
16 (I couldn't chose 15, sorry) Bloggers I'd Like to Award the Versatile Blogger Award to in no particular order:
Little Miss Momma
Vintage Wanna Bee
The Shine Project
The Gunny Sack
Running With Glitter
Making the World Cuter
Much love, Illy
See Kate Sew
A Quick Study
Congratulations! You guys really deserve this award!!
Please check out all these blogs - they're awesome :D