Monday, May 2, 2011

BLOGAVERSARY!! = Deal + Update!!

Today is my 1 year blogaversary!!!

I'm so excited!

WHAT'S BEEN SIGNIFICANT THIS PAST YEAR?


1. I have reached 31 followers!! (OMG!! I really appreciate that all of you are following me and all your lovely comments!!!)

2. I got more than 1600 visits in April alone!

3. I've gotten my first award

4. I started my online shop on January, 27th 2011!

5. I've hosted my first giveaway

6. I've sold jewelry at a fair, which was really successful

7. I've sold jewelry from my online shop

8. I've made bloggy friends :D

AAAAND... 7. I will be starting something new from TODAY!


WHAT IS STARTING TODAY?

From today, there will be a biweekly deal of the week!
This means that one sort of item / jewelry theme from my shop will be on sale for a week. There will be a new deal every second week!

In order to claim your discount, e-mail me the code of the week after your purchase and I will refund the money you have saved to you! :) SIMPLE!


WHAT'S THIS WEEK'S DEAL OF THE WEEK?

Since I'm celebrating my 1 year blogaversary this week, every Flower product (in honour of The Gentle Flower) will be 20% off!

These are the items you can buy on sale:

Pink Dazzling Dahlia Brooch

Blue Garden Pinks Necklace

Pink Garden Pink Brooch

Yellow Garden Pink Brooch

Blue Garden Pink Brooch


Pink Rosette Necklace


The code of the week is: FLOWER
E-mail me the code here after purchasing your flower product(s) on sale!


THE DISCOUNT OF THE WEEK ENDS ON MAY 9th

(NOTE: The sale does not apply to postage and packaging costs - they remain the same!)

(PS. If you'd like to purchase the item(s) directly from me, e-mail me and it will be arranged + all flower items will be on discount for you as well of course ;) )


MY BLOGGY GOALS FOR THIS NEXT YEAR

1. Get 100 followers (WOWZA! I will be having a giveaway to celebrate this one!!)

2. Sell 50 items from my online store

3. Get to know more of you!

4. Create a newsletter (This will be happening soon, and I'm working hard at it at the moment. However, I'm having some trouble and I'm trying to learn how it works - so please be patient, it'll be ready soon :D)


WHY DO I BLOG?

I started blogging to spread the word about my jewelry & creations, but it has grown to be about a lot more than just that.

I love to blog for so many reasons. First of all I can decide what to write about. I can share and discuss what I'm passionate about with you. Also, I love making lots of friends and learning from blogging.

You have no idea how much I love blogging + communicating with all of you! I'm completely addicted and I can't stop thinking about what to share next! It's so much fun and I'm learning SO much!!
I can't wait to learn more and share more - I love it :D
Thank you for reading my blog and for all your support!





Now I'd like for YOU to comment below and let me know what you'd like to see more of here and in the shop.
Tell me what you like about my blog and in my shop. 
Tell me what you don't like as well.
What would you like me to make or do or post about?


AND tell me about yourself :D Why do you blog (if you blog)?

8 comments:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Hi There,
First of all thank you for following me and your nice comment on my past post.
Second, your items are so cute. Love that blue flower necklace. when I click on the link though I see it is an international site.
Take care,
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

Willow said...

Hallo Katrine!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I loved it. It made my day.
Hehe, no I'm not Norwegian, but my mom's cousin is and I have always loved looking at photos of it and it is my dream to learn to speak the language. I used Google Translator to write that. One day, though, I hope to learn.
Perhaps since you are from Norway, you could tell me a little about it? I'm not in contact with my Mother's cousin, so I have no live source of information. I have also been contemplating on writing a story based in Norway, but I'm still not sure.
Well, I have got to run, but thanks again for you comment and I will talk to you later!

-Willow

Willow said...

By the way, it's funny because your name is one of my favoritest of all names in the world! I love it!

Willow said...

Ohh, now I just got your Norwegian comment! No, I don't play violin, but it is a dream and it's wonderful that you do! I am guessing that English is your second language? I'm originally from England, but my family moved here to the United States seven years ago. Oh golly, I'm so excited to know someone from Norway!

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

Happy blogaversary, Katrine! I really like the blue necklace, it is so pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm here returning the favor :)

Growing Up Geeky

Katrine said...

Hey Daphne! :D
Thank you so much!
Yes, it's a Norwegian site as I live in Norway!
You can still purchase items off it though or e-mail me if you'd like to buy something ;)
I'm glad you like my jewelry!
Katrine

Katrine said...

Hey Mama G,
Thank you :)
Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment :) I really appreciate it!
Katrine

Katrine said...

Hei Willow ;D
Ah, that makes me so happy!
Thank you so much for stopping by too :D I really appreciate it :)
Oh that's so cool! :D
I'm sure you'll learn it one day ;)
I'd love to tell you about Norway -- I don't quite know where to start though! Why don't you e-mail me and I'll answer any questions you have? My e-mail is: thegentleflower(at)gmail.com :)

Thank you so much! I love your name too! :D

Ah I see :) It's fun :D
Well I guess, but I consider English to be my first as it was the first language I learned to read and write and I like it better (haha) and I'm better at it :) But I'm 100% Norwegian :)

Oh that's cool :D I'm excited to know you too!
Can't wait to hear from you!
Katrine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...