Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Click to Give!


Click to Help. Shop to Do More
Source
Today's clicks (May 17th) have funded the value of 43,284 cups of food for the hungry.* 
Thank you!
When you click, we display ads from our site sponsors. 100% of the money from
these advertisers goes to our charity partners, who fund programs to provide food
for the hungry at home and around the world. Our store gives a portion of every
purchase to our charity partners. 



*Click total updates hourly.



(Taken from here)


Today I'd like to encourage all of you to head on over to The Hunger Site.


We can make a difference together by only clicking a button (per cause)!


You don't have to buy anything or send any money, all you have to do is click! It couldn't be easier.


You can click to give free food, a woman a mammogram, give free food and care to animals, provide a child with free healthcare, etc.


Click here to go to the site and browse through the different tabs to support the other causes as well.



They also have some great products on sale that you can buy to support the causes - but it's not obligatory.


I have the site as my home page so I remember to click daily - you should too!


Now go go go and support the causes---->

7 comments:

Emily said...

The Hunger Site is a great site. I click regularly!

Thanks for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are so many wonderful blogs participating, I hope you've found a few that you enjoy. Be sure to join us again next week!

Best,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

Katrine said...

Hey Emily :)
I know - it's a great site :) That's super!

Thank you so much for stopping by and following me :D I really appreciate it!

I sure will :)
Katrine

The Kautts said...

I love the color of the brooch in your profile photo. :)

~Jo

Mitchie said...

Thats such a cool idea!

Katrine said...

Thank you Jo!
I really like the colour too - I've been loving the colour yellow at the moment <3 Makes me happy!

Katrine said...

Hey Mitchie :)
I know - it's really good! :D

The Kautts said...

Yeah, I like yellow too! For the same reason you said you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...