Friday, May 27, 2011

Most Popular Products by Yours Truly + Linky Partaaay


This is a collection of the most viewed products in my Epla shop!
Click on the picture to make it larger.

Here are the links to the above:










Now add your blog to the linky party below!!
I LOVE checking out your blogs!
I've discovered two super and beautiful blogs from the last blog hop:
&

These ladies are ta-len-ted!!


The Gentle Flower



Show me what you've made, what's happened to you this week, a picture, an outfit - whatever! Just show me!! :D (scroll down for linky partaaay)

AND remember to comment or just be active on the blog to get entries for the giveaway! (Yes, you can comment on any post -- ALL activity including linking to me + writing about me & the sponsors + commenting.. etc. give you entries!)

ALSO contact me if you'd like to sponsor! I want all you lovelies to win lots of goodies - so hurry up and sponsor ;)

The lovely Emily from Sweet Serendipity was the first sponsor and is giving away these FAB-U-LOUS "Blueberry Delight" cake slices
Be kind and show her some love over at her blog please ;)






AND it's Friday, Friday, Friday (sorry if you just got Rebecca Black's song stuck in your head) ... but (try to) have a great Friday (despite her horrible song probably already ruining it)!!

8 comments:

The Kautts said...

Man, I wish I could do the blog hop! But. I don't. Have. My. Own. Blog. :(

~Jo <3

The Kautts said...

Giveaway going on here: http://simplyme-lowie.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekly-giveaway.html.

Its ends at midnight tonight!

~Jo <3

lindy said...

Hi Katrine! I just put the kids to bed, threw on some comfy jammies and sat down to do some leisurely reading. Ahhh...quiet time! Your blog was my first stop because, well, I simply love what's happening over here! Your jewelry designs are fresh and fun and I was planning to peruse your Etsy store now that I can hear myself think. And of course there's the blog hop to sign up for! In no time at all it will pick up and take off, you'll see!

You can imagine my surprise when I found myself listed on your post...and with such high esteem! I am truly honored! Thank you so very much! Lindy :)

Katrine said...

Hey Jo!
Aw, it's a shame!
You could link up your family's blog? :)

Thanks ;)

Katrine

Katrine said...

Hey Lindy!
You have no idea how much that comment meant/ means to me!
Thank you so incredibly much! :D:D
Thanks for participating in the blog hop - there's something wrong with the linky system since your link isn't showing up here.. but I'm trying to fix it! Sorry :S

Aww<3 You're the sweetest!! :) You deserve to be on there ;)

Katrine

The Kautts said...

Katrine,

I can't link up me family's blog. If you'd like, I can still answer the questions in an email?

~Jo <3

Katrine said...

Hey Jo! :)

It's no problem :)
Sure :)

Katrine <3

The Kautts said...

Can you explain where to find the questions?

~Jo <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...