Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Deal of the Week! [FOOD]

WHAT'S THIS WEEK'S DEAL OF THE WEEK?
Every food-themed piece of jewelry is 20% off!


These are the items you can buy on sale:

Red and Yellow Doughnut Earrings

Pink and Purple Doughnut Earrings

Yellow, Dark Purple and Light Purple Doughnut Earrings

Cookie Earrings

Yellow, Dark Purple and Light Purple Doughnut Ring

Pink, Purple and Yellow Doughnut Ring




The code of the week is: FOOD


In order to claim your discount, e-mail me the code of the week after your purchase and I will refund the money you have saved to you! :) SIMPLE!


E-mail me the code here after purchasing your flower product(s) on sale!


THE DISCOUNT OF THE WEEK ENDS ON MAY 24TH.



(NOTE: The sale does not apply to postage and packaging costs - they remain the same!)

(PS. If you'd like to purchase the item(s) directly from me, e-mail me and it will be arranged + all food-themed items will be on discount for you as well of course ;) )



NOTE: THESE ITEMS ARE NOT EDIBLE!!! DO NOT CONSUME.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Those are so cute! My friend's daughter would love the doughnut ring, I'll have to show them to her.

I'm following you on GFC from the Super Stalker hop!
Nikki
http://www.prettyopinionated.com

Alyssa said...

these are cute!

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

These are adorable!! My sister would love them!

I'm (finally) stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday hop! Thanks for joining us and I hope you'll join us again this weekend!
Mariah, FormulaMom

Katrine said...

Hey Nikki!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them :) I'd love it if you did that :)

Thanks for following! :)

Katrine

Katrine said...

Hi Higgenbottom!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment :D

Katrine said...

Hey Mariah!
Thank you so much :) I hope she will ;)

Thanks for visiting :)
I willl ;)
Katrine

The Kautts said...

Have you ever considered making the food themed jewelry, minus the jewelry? Does that make since? LOL! I mean: have you ever thought of making the food part of the jewelry and selling it to dollhouse enthusiasts for them to use in their dollhouses?

Just a thought!

~Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...