Monday, June 27, 2011

Bye-bye



I'm going on vacation tomorrow! WOOHOO! :D

I can't wait to go to the beach, get a tan, swim in the ocean, read a good book, be a tourist, eat great food, live in a hotel...etc. 
Ahhh, bliss!

IMPORTANT INFO: I will not be closing any of my stores (click here to go to my Etsy store - click here to go to my Epla store), so go ahead and order. 
However, all orders will be shipped WHEN I RETURN. I will try to check and respond to e-mails ASAP.

I hope you have lovely weather wherever you are (it's been 10 degrees celsius here the last couple of days - talk about green winter!!), and that you have a great summer! :D

See you soon :D
Katrine

9 comments:

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

I hope you have lots of FUN!!!

The Kautts said...

WOW! Only 50ºF? That sure is a green winter! :)

Where are you going on vacation?

Love,
Jo <3

Katrine said...

Thanks Kimmi :)

Haha, Jo! YES FREEEZING!!
I'm going to Italy.. woohoo :D
(sorry I haven't responded to all your e-mails.. I've been SO busy lately, but I'll be sure to get back to you when I return ;))

Love, Katrine

The Kautts said...

Oh, my! It's double that temperature (so basically 100 degrees Fahrenheit) here!

Italy-- what a lovely place, I've been told. Have you been there before?

Aww... don't worry about the emails yet. :)

Have fun!!

Love,
Jo <3

Katrine said...

Hey Jo :)
Yes, I've been there before!
It's beautiful - I love it :D

Have you been to Italy?

I have so much to do, but I'll try emailing you soon!!!
SORRY!!

Katrine <3

Katrine said...

Hi Kortney!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Yes, I'm participating all the time :)

Katrine

The Kautts said...

Trine,

:) No, I've never been outside of the U.S., sadly. But someday I hope to go to at least Germany, because my Onkel and Tante live there. :)

Love,
Jo <3

Katrine said...

Ah I see :)
That would be cool! :D
Hope you get to go soon!!!

Love,
Katrine<3

The Kautts said...

Yeah, it would be quite cool! :0 I don't know how soon.

Love and hugs,
Jo <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...