Monday, April 9, 2012

News for YOU!

Happy Easter! I hope that you've had a pleasant Easter :)


I am starting up a BRAND NEW blog hop, which I hope you'll enjoy! :)

It's all about movies! I won't share too much, but the blog hop will go live on Friday.
It will be every Friday, so be sure to come back!


Here's the button for the blog hop. Please grab one so that other's will stop by as well ;)



The Gentle Flower

I'll see you on Friday :D

Ps. Will you please vote for me?? Last chance on 11th April. Click here to read how.

Pps. Be sure to leave me a question you'd like answered in the comments. I will reply to them some time this week :) AND I'll give you a shout out!

Ppps. CHECK OUT the newest page I've added.. all about me! "About Katrine" :)

10 comments:

Gina Gao said...

Of course I'll vote for you! Good luck with your blog hop!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Is said...

Hi Katrine! Thanks for stopping by my blog, leaving me a comment and becoming my follower!! You're really nice!
I'm glad that my blog can help you to improve your spanish, if you need something you just have to ask.
Your blog is great, I'm following you back!
I'll come back on Friday to check your blog hop!
And you have my vote to your ring!
Hugs from Spain

All Dahl'd Up said...

Looks like fun! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my blog!

The Kautts said...

Trine,

I wanted you to see this: https://picasaweb.google.com/112085623808326430590/May102011?authkey=Gv1sRgCPynztbxgOT6pgE

~Johanna

Unapologetically Quirky said...

Katrine,

Jeg er din storste fan. :)

Elsker deg,
Jo <3

Katrine said...

Hi Gina! Thanks so much! It means the world to me <3

Katrine :)

Katrine said...

Hello Is!! :)

Thank you so much to you too! You're really nice too! :) :) I will definitely ask you :) Thank you <3

I can't say thank you enough!!! :D You're a sweetheart, and I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Katrine <3

Katrine said...

Hi Kadie :)
Thanks :)
Thanks to you too, my pleasure :)

Katrine

Katrine said...

Hey Jo,
Aw I love those drawings! You're talented, girly! Thanks for sharing them with me :)

And I love you too. In Norwegian though, we usually say "Jeg er glad i deg" when we say "i love you" to a friend. But we usually say "jeg elsker deg" to the person you're in love with if you understand. Hehe.. Jeg er glad i deg <3 ;)
Takk for at du er min største fan <3

Katrine <3

Unapologetically Quirky said...

haha, takk, Trine! <3

Takk for den lille leksjon i norsk. lol. Jeg hadde ingen anelse! Det er hysterisk morsomt! Jeg føler at jeg kunne krype under gulvet.

Jeg er glad for å være din største fan! :) <3

Jeg er glad i deg,
Jo <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...