Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Scuba Blue Necklace




I am pleased to present the FIRST EVER blue rosette necklace!!! This is also the first item in our store that is a lighter blue than the marine blue we've used for our other pieces :)

I call it... SCUBA blue! because it reminds me of the pretty ocean on a warm summer's day. Ahhh.. I'm aching for summer to arrive! This necklace brings it a little closer, at least.



What do you think??
It's been ever-so popular after it was published. (especially on pinterest)
Will you heart it as well, please? :)

And remember to come back on Friday for the fabulous film linky party! :D


Ps. Will you please vote for me?? Last chance on 11th April. Click here to read how.

Pps. Be sure to leave me a question you'd like answered in the comments. I will reply to them some time this week :) AND I'll give you a shout out!

Ppps. CHECK OUT the newest page I've added.. all about me! "About Katrine" :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...