Thursday, February 23, 2012

Featured in The Canary Fairy

(click to enlarge)

I don't know if you've noticed... but I have been in loooove with the colour yellow lately!
It just makes me so happy and brings a smile to my face whenever I see it! :D




That's why I was thrilled when my Yellow Garden Pinks Necklace was featured in this lovely, treasury, "The Canary Fairy". It's been quite a popular treasury too, which doesn't surprise me.

Please go check it out, and heart it :)


And do you like the colour yellow?
What are your favourite yellow things??

Have you created any treasuries?
Please link them up in the comments :)

7 comments:

Unapologetically Quirky said...

I like the color yellow, but sadly I don't look good in anything that color! :( I look best in greens or blues or browns. At least I like *those* colors! ;)

Love ya,
Jo <3

Justine said...

Stopping by from the It's Fiday, I'm in Love...{Link Party!} http://queenofsavings.com

ZiLLA's QuEeN said...

I adore yellow, the brightness & happiness! Hope to create a yellow necklace soon...reminds me of my grandmother. Thank you for including this treasury & reaching out!

Charmed,
ZiLLA's QuEeN

www.ZiLLAsQuEeN.etsy.com

Katrine said...

Hey Jo :)
I know exactly what you mean! I look alright in yellow.. but I look best in mustard yellow.. or just yellow jewelry ;) But during the summer yellow doesn't look too bad on me, when I'm more tanned :)

Yeh, those are good colors too! :)
Katrine <3

Katrine said...

Hey Justine!
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm heading over to your blog now :)

Katrine

Katrine said...

Hiya Zilla's Queen :)

I looove yellow too!
No problem, thank YOU for including my necklace :) You're a talented treasurer ;) I hope to see more soon :)

And that necklace sounds lovely - you should definitely make one! :)

Thanks again :)
Katrine

Unapologetically Quirky said...

:) <3

~Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...