Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Fair / Trondhjæmsdesignernes Eget Julemarked 2011




I have been selected to participate in the Trondheim Designer's Christmas fair (Trondhjæmsdesignernes Eget Julemarked) in Trondheim on December 3rd, 2011.  

I participated in this fair last year as well, and it was a huge success! 
You can see pictures and read about last year here and here.

I can't wait for the fair this year!

I've got lots of new products up for sale!
Including a few brand new products that haven't even been posted here yet!! 
(One is Christmassy and the other has to do with a bow - stay tuned!)

Come on by if you're in the area, and I guarantee that you'll find the perfect Christmas present ;D

I'll see you there :)


Ps. If you have a certain product in mind that you'd like for me to bring, let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...