Saturday, November 12, 2011

Interview with Emma's Earrings


Daisy Earrings


I've had the pleasure of interviewing Emma, the creative lady behind Emma's Earrings!
Keep reading to find out more about her and her business

1. Name: My name is Emma. 
Where are you from? I am from Massachusetts. 


2. Tell us a bit about yourself and your shop/ business.
I sell jewelry (mostly earrings, but do make other pieces). 


3. When did you open your shop?
I opened my shop this September. 


4. Why did you decide to start your shop?
I decided to open my shop because I had only sold at one event and wanted to expand. 


5. How do you promote/ market your business? What works best?
I started joining teams and spreading the word about my shop. 


Olive Green Earrings


6. What’s your favourite item from your shop and why?
My favorite item in my shop are the olive green earrings


7. Do you also do business offline? If yes, what do you prefer and what works best?
I do sell to friends and family, but rather if people do the transaction online. I have always wanted to run a business. 


8. Where do you get inspiration?
I had taken a jewelry class over the summer and decided to stick with it. 


9. Who is your target audience? Who would typically buy an item from you?
I make items for girls, some for children, some for adults. 


10. Do you ship internationally?
I currently only ship in the US and to Canada. If other places are requested, I will add them to the list. 


Green and Pink Earrings


11. What has been the most challenging part of starting and running your own business?
The most challenging and most frustrating part was trying to add all the listings. I wanted to just put them all on quickly, but it was time-consuming. 


12. What has been the best part of starting and running your own business?
The best part is learning tips from numerous sellers about starting a successful business. 


13. Do you have any business tips you’d like to share with us?
Be patient!! It takes time to get up and running! 


14. If there were anything you could change about your business, right now, what would it be?
I would want to put more listings up, which I am currently working on. 


15. What are your goals and dreams for your business for the future?
My dream is to have lots of sales, and to have a successful business. 


16. Where do you hope your shop will take you?
I hope this will help me in life and to also give me something to do as a hobby. 


17. What’s next now? Could we get a sneak peak of what you’ll be doing and sharing next? 
I am going to start making more necklaces and bracelets and may be starting a line of greeting cards. 


18. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Use SNSEARRING for 15% off your purchase.


Blue Clay Earrings

Thanks so much to Emma for letting me interview you!
Your items are lovely and we wish you all the best.

Please show Emma some love by visiting the following links below: 



And be sure to leave a lovely comment for Emma below :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...