Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy New Year!



Hi Everyone!!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in forever! And I apologise for that! There's been a lot going on lately, and I'm still catching up on everything.

I had lots of exams and exam prep before Christmas, and of course managed to end up in hospital twice. I'm much better now, but I missed out on two exams because of this. Health is always my first priority, but it kinda sucks to have to retake the exams right before summer or next year (I can choose) on top of my new exams for this semester as well. Yay, more stress.

School resumed 2 weeks ago, and I'm happy to be back. The new classes seem really interesting!

I also got my grades back for the exams I did take, and I'm quite pleased with the results :)

Anyway, I will be gradually posting more on here. I've been updating my instagram feed more regularly, so be sure to follow me there for more day to day updates! (username: thegentleflower)

There will be a new post with a few pics from my instagram feed to catch you up on some of my past events. So be sure to come back to read that ;) On second thought, there may be a few posts with instagram pics :))

I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year, and thank you for being patient with me and for following me on my journey! :)

I've missed blogging, but I will try to post more from now on :)

Enjoy your weekend!
Katrine :)

Ps. The picture is a Happy-New-Year-I'm-back-and-better hug from me to you, plus the pic made me feel all warm and cosy ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...