Friday, June 22, 2012

Adios Amigos {important info.}




I'm going on vacation tomorrow! We're going to Toronto, Canada (for the first time :D), then driving to the States :D I can't wait :D

Therefore, I will not be able to blog or update the shops until I return on 18th July.
I won't have a lot of access to the internet, but I'll try my best to reply to e-mails. (Click here to e-mail me)

Important info. regarding orders!
If you would like to order anything from my Etsy or Epla shop, that's no problem. BUT, I will not be able to ship any orders until 20th July.


Get instant updates!
Also, be sure to follow me on twitter and instagram (@thegentleflower) where I'll try to update you on what's going on while I'm on vacation ;)


In other news...
I graduated high school on Wednesday!! And I've just gotten my exam results, which were all really good :) Woop!


This summer is going to be the best yet, and I can't wait for everything that's ahead :D

Have a great summer, and be sure to find yourself some lovely summer jewelry from a certain store ;)

Love, Katrine

Ps. Did you like the song? I'm addicted to it at the moment! And I thought it was perfect for the occasion ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...