Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do Schools Kill Creativity?

I surgically removed a wisdom tooth 2 weeks ago, which made me sick. Then I got a horrible virus that I'm still recovering from. Plus I've gotten an infection where my tooth used to be.
That's why I haven't posted in a while, so I'm sorry about that.

I thought I'd share this video that we watched in psychology class today.

It's quite interesting and funny.


What do you think?
Do schools kill creativity?
Do you have any suggestions or ideas for how students can be more creative in school?

I will be writing more on this topic, so be sure to check back.
Be sure to leave a comment :) - (it may get included in the next post)


Remember to check out the poll to the right, and send me any questions or requests here if you wish.

2 comments:

Lidyll said...

Hei hei!*smile*

...ville gjerne bare titte innom her hos deg, og takke deg for så hyggelig kommentar inne hos meg! Kjempe hyggelig, og blir så utrolig glad!*smile*

Ønsker deg en flott flott kveld! Og god bedring!
klem fra meg

Katrine said...

Hei :)

Tusen takk for besøket :)
Du fortjener å høre at du gjør en bra jobb, så jeg er kjempeglad for at du ble glad ;)

Tusen takk!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...