Sunday, August 28, 2011

What I Wore - Accessorizing a Sweater [I Love Yellow!]



Yesterday I got a fab-u-lous mustard yellow sweater! (I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm loving yellow at the moment.)

It's 50% mohair, which means that it's:
- super soft and comfy
- elegant
- warm (which means that it's one of the few pretty + practical things I can wear during the winter)

It's so cute and comfortable plus it looks SOO good with a scarf or pretty necklace! YAY!

I love a piece of clothing that can be accessorized like crazy, making it 100 different outfits!
It's certainly well worth your money that way :D

It's great how you can buy a basic sweater or t-shirt that you can dress up or down using all kinds of jewelry, jackets or scarves.

I will be sharing a few "outfit" pictures of me in this sweater with accessories that go with it, to show you how one piece of clothing can be lots of different outfits - WHOOP!

Also, I adore how you can wear a sweater inside a jacket! It's super cool!
This sweater looks really good with my jeans jacket- who woulda thought?

I'll show you guys pics of that later, but for now, enjoy the sweater with one of my favourite necklaces and a couple of rings :) (sorry about the quality of the photos - I took them using photo booth :/)






Sweater from COMPANY (by InWear)
Double Gold Ring with Red Stone and Flower from Gina Tricot
White "Arabian" Bronze Ring from Vero Moda
Bronze/ Gold Necklace from SELECTED
[Light Brown Singlet from H&M {I'm wearing it under the sweater as it's pretty see-through}]

(Sorry, these shops are in Norway :/)



Whatcha think?
How do you accessorize a basic t-shirt or sweater?
Any ideas on other accessories?


Share your thoughts in the comments below please and if you liked this post, please share it using the social sharing buttons below and in the sidebar! Thanks!
Also, please follow me via GFC and e-mail for more updates :D
And be sure to come back to see how I accessorize this sweater in lots of different ways :)

Thanks for stopping by, peeps!
See ya lateerr

8 comments:

Malu said...

Herlig genser og rå kuult kjede.
I love yellow too :o)

Anonymous said...

Your point is valueble for me. Thanks!

My blog:
rachat credit meilleur taux www.rachatdecredit.net

Herringbone said...

That is a bizarre looking necklace where did you get it?

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

im obsessed with mustard too!! that is the cutest sweater...love it!
stopping by from pleated poppy

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Mindie Hilton said...

Love the necklace and fall colored sweater.
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

I currently have a fun anything goes (even etsy) linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

Katrine said...

Malu: Tusen takk skal du ha! :) Så hyggelig! :)

Anonymous: Thanks :)

Herringbone: Haha, I got it at COMPANY in Norway :)

Cami: Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! :D Thank you :) Mustard is a beautiful colour!

Katrine :)

Katrine said...

Hi Mindie!
Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for stopping by :)

Oh that sounds fun, I'll stop on by ;)

Katrine

Sherry said...

What a great piece of jewelry and I LOVE the sweater. Thanks so much for being my 100th follower!!! I'm so glad to make your blog apart of my daily reads. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...