Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sadness and News

Hi Guys!
I feel horrible.
Due to the terrorist attacks here in Norway.
It's a tragedy and I am shocked and devastated.
Thankfully, no one I knew was injured, although I know some people that were at the island of the shooting.
It's so close and it feels terrible.
I'm praying for all that have been touched by this attack.
My thoughts go out to all family and friends of those that have lost someone.


....

Second of all, I am so so sorry for not having blogged.
I'm on vacation and I don't have a lot of access to the internet.

Yes, I have reached 100 followers (whoop!!) but the giveaway will not be going up until August 2nd.
So if you are still interested in sponsoring, send me an e-mail! 
We've gotten lots of fantastic sponsors with beautiful prizes lined up for you! I can't wait! It will truly be a party.

Also, I have sold my first item on Etsy!!! So there's definitely reason to celebrate for that! Check it out here.

And, lastely, I will be doing a few guest posts the coming months, and I will be having a few guest posters here at The Gentle Flower!!
If you would like to guest post, send me an e-mail with your idea for the post and I will get back to you ASAP! :)


Thanks for all your patience, and I'll try to get back to all of you as soon as possible!!
Katrine

3 comments:

The Kautts said...

I was sad to hear the news about the shootings/explosion too. I am praying for those effected by it!!

I sent you an email about me guest posting.

I do *so* wish I could sponsor a prize for your giveaway. But I don't have a good way to do shipping. Perhaps one of your next few giveaways, I could contribute a prize.

Love,
Jo <3

lindy said...

Oh, I'm glad you weren't affected, terrorist attacks are so absolutely horrendous! The victims and their families are in my prayers.

The Kautts said...

Kjære Katrine,

Jeg håper du er godt! Jeg savner din e-post! (fårete smil) Er du fremdeles på ferie? På stranden?

Kjærlighet og Klem til deg,
Johanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...