Sunday, January 8, 2012

How to Look Like the Swedish Flag (while looking cute)



Yes, I am from Norway, but I do love the beautiful blue and yellow colour combo. contrast! 



The lovely Italy blue colour really makes the Sunshine Yellow Garden Pinks Necklace pop, doesn't it?

I'm also wearing one of my favourite rings - my silver lama ring from my Argentinian BFF Vir and my silver bracelet from Italy. - I loooove accessorizing!

I also tucked my shirt in my jeans, which I think looks real cool with the right t-shirt or shirt ;)



A glimpse of my hair.


The necklace really radiates sunshine and always makes me smile.
My skin looks yellow too, doesn't it.. haha!

I always get a ton of compliments whenever I wear the necklace, so I always feel super special ;)


I may look like the Swedish flag, but I do love it ;)


How do you accessorize?
Have you ever unintentionally dressed as a flag?

And I'm linking up here:

pleated poppy  Momma Go Round

10 comments:

The Kautts said...

you look cute! Hey, could you send me a recent photo of you (via email)? I accidentally deleted the one you sent a while back. :(

TONS of love,
Jo <3

P.S. my church family is praying for your knee to be healed and that you won't have to have surgery on it.

Jen Umm said...

great inspiration! love the first pic!
thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know!
STYLE DECORUM

Belle Maison Et Moi said...

So gorgeous Katrine! LOVE this necklace, I'm stopping into your shop to see if it's still available (fingers crossed!) I always always always accessorize with 1 statement necklace (sometimes 2) or a few costume vintage necklaces. No matter what I'm wearing I feel more finished and feminine.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway...so glad you're a follower. Happy to meet you. xo, Alicia

Katrine said...

Thank you SO much! You just made my day! :D yes, it is ;) it's available in other colours too! Oh I know what you mean!! I looove accessorizing with bold pieces and I'm addicted to jewelry ;) I've finally found a jewelry bud ;) no problem, I reaaally hope to win as that necklace was goooorgeous!!! Did you make it? :) great to meet you too<3 Katrine

The Kautts said...

Trine,

How's your knee?

Love,
Jo

Katrine said...

Hey Jo :)

I will ;)

Thanks for the prayers!! Unfortunately, my knee is still hurting :/ I'm waiting for an MRI scan.
Thanks for all the support <3

Love, Katrine <3

Katrine said...

Hey Jen!

THank you!
Yeah, sure! :)

Katrine <3

CreativityStartsHere said...

I just hope you don't have to have surgery. :(

Keeping you in my prayers,
Jo <3

Katrine said...

Neither do I. But if that's what it takes to get better, I'll do it. :)

Thanks for being such a good friend, Jo<3

Katrine

CreativityStartsHere said...

Aw.. You're welcome! :) you're a great friend too!

Love ya,
Jo <333

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...