Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Scariest Halloween Costume



Yes, that's right I dressed up as a traffic light for Halloween.
Scary, I know.
[I guess I'm looking scarier now as I'm sick...]

I wore black pants and a black, long-sleeved t-shirt which I sewed 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green circle on.

Technically I didn't wear this on Halloween, I wore it to a Halloween party on Friday 28th.

What did you wear on Halloween, or to a Halloween party?


Ps. I am currently interviewing lots of Etsy shop owners about their businesses!
Also, let me know if you'd be interested in being interviewed. 
Be sure to check back here soon - there's been a HUGE response :D


I'm linking this post up here:

pleated poppy Momma Go Round

4 comments:

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

This is ADORABLE and unbelievably creative!!

Leti said...

Hi! Thank you for your nice comment on my jewellery! Totally made my day! I just checked out your Etsy shop, your things are beautiful!

Erica Leigh said...

lol, i LOVE your halloween costume idea! adorable ^_^

Katrine said...

Hey Pjaseens:
Thanks so much :D <3

Hi Leti:
Aww, thank you! Your comment made my day too!! :D <3

Hi Erica:
:D Haha thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...